Watch the video clip to learn the benefits and do’s and don’ts to do Sitkari yoga as discussed by Yoga Acharya Avneesh Tiwari.
The Sitkari yoga technique is an ancient yoga practice which helps in descreasing many conditions which human are worried about. The correct practice of sitkari yoga, also known as sitkari teeth hissing, helps to reduce common problems like effects of hunger, thirst as well as laziness and feeling sleepy. This easy yoga practice also known as sitkari teeth hissing inhaling technique is also beneficial to prevent increase of bile within the body. Also this teeth hissing practice increases the mental and physical performance of an individual. Sitkari teeth hissing yoga is the best technique for the treatment of mouth ulcers also.
1. Sit in sukhasana or any other comfortable meditative posture.
Clench your teeth, fold your tongue backwards and press the folded tip to the teeth.
2. Inhale through your clenched teeth making a hissing sound, and feel the coolness of the breath penetrate your entire system.
3. Exhale through your nostrils, mouth tightly shut.
Repeat the process all over again.
4. Start with 3 rounds then go up to 5, then 10 rounds.
Sitkari cools not just the mouth, it has a cooling and a relaxing effect on the whole body and mind as well.
1. This pranayama is especially beneficial in mouth ulcers and hyperacidity, helps control thirst, hunger and laziness.
2. It soothes the nervous system and is excellent on a hot day as it eliminates heat and thirst. In addition, Sitkari is known to purify the blood as well.
Yoga expert, celebrity Avneesh Tiwari is there to guide you for a perfect Yoga.
For more FREE Yoga videos and tutorials, subscribe Yoga Arena: http://goo.gl/1pDrJB Stay Connected with #fame on: