For more FREE Yoga videos and tutorials, subscribe Yoga Arena: http://goo.gl/1pDrJB
Pawanmukta Asana is a very powerful pose at the beginning of the asana practice, which helps entire digestive system and makes asana practice more easy.
Pawanmuktasana is also known as Gas Release Posture.
Pawan – Air, Gas
Mukta – Free, release
Asana – Pose
The steps for Pawanmukta Asana are as follows :
1) Lie on your back with your feet together and arms beside your body.
2) Breathe in and as you exhale, bring your right knee towards your chest and press the thigh on your abdomen with clasped hands.
3) Breathe in again and as you exhale, lift your head and chest off the floor and touch your chin to your right knee.
4) Hold it there, as you take deep, long breaths in and out.
5) As you exhale, come back to the ground and relax.
6) Repeat this pose with the left leg and then with both the legs together.
Pawanmukta Asana strengthens the back and abdominal muscles.
It tones the leg and arm muscles and massages the intestines and other organs in the abdomen.It helps in digestion and release of gas.
Yoga practices can make us more and more sensitive to subtler and subtler sensations in the body. Paying attention to and staying with finer and finer sensations within the body is one of the surest ways to steady the wandering mind.
Yoga Arena provides you with the best videos of yogaasanas, pranayam, meditation and many more exercises to bring back the fitness and healthy living for everyone. Subscribe to our channel for more updates.
For more Yoga exercises : http://goo.gl/jYZX4f Stay Connected with #fame on: