For more FREE Yoga videos and tutorials, subscribe Yoga Arena: http://goo.gl/1pDrJB
Chandra is the moon. Bhedana means passing through. In Chandra Bhedana Pranayama
The steps for doing Chandra Bhedana pranayama are as follows :
1. Inhalation is done through the left nostril and exhale through the right. Inhale slowly through the left nostril and fill up your lungs to maximum capacity.
2. Hold your breath.(Do not hold breath initially for 2- 3 months, practice only inhalation and exhalation). Do not hold breath at all if you are suffering from heart disease, asthma.
3. Exhale through the right nostril slowly, rhythmically.
If we call this one set. Repeat five sets and gradually increase to ten sets.
1. It helps in balancing the blood flow in the body.
2. Reduces body heat.
3. Cures heart burn and laziness.
Yoga practices can make us more and more sensitive to subtle sensations in the body. Paying attention to and staying with finer sensations within the body is one of the surest ways to steady the wandering mind. Yoga Arena provides you with the best videos of yoga asanas, pranayam, meditation and many more exercises to bring back the fitness and healthy living for everyone.
For more Yoga asanas,Pranayamas and Yoga benefits : http://goo.gl/1JStFx Stay Connected with #fame on: